Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bracing for Second Year.

Okay, so this is my official last post on this blog. I just want to clarify a few things before I leave.

First off, I am leaving this blog so soon because of two reasons. One, summer--with all its delicious fruits and visiting relatives and social bonding--is almost at an end. Only a couple of weeks left before college starts again and I become a senior.
Two, I want to try a different way of blogging--not the way I've been using here. Over here, I describe incidents and stuff, and it constantly worries me as to what would happen if someone I knew found this page and recognized that it was me writing.

Recently, I read a friend's blog on Tumblr. She writes to her inner conscience, and she's always vague about her incidents, concentrating more on her feelings. I want to try something like that too. I mean, of course I'll have to describe a little, but I'll mostly be focusing on how the moments made me feel, since that is what I really want to capture. Besides, I don't have much time to write every little detail anymore. The only time I can write peacefully is at night, and excessive key-tapping at night by me usually results in parentoia--I hope you get what that means. No, my folks aren't strict. They're just too worried. But I love them. I love how much they care about me. They're the most beautiful people on the planet.

Second, I want to clarify my relationship with Zaire, in case I ever plan to show this blog to someone I know--or otherwise.
I'll admit, the first two weeks I met the guy I almost became obsessed with him. But that has, thankfully, worn off. God put some sense into my head. Literally. I prayed fervently the other night for His protection, so that I don't do something stupid, like I'd done so many times with Ego Boy. I mean, I've worked really hard to gain my parents' trust, and I didn't want to lose it.
And then, one day when Zaire and I were sitting together and talking, things just fell into place. And I couldn't be thankful enough.

I'll elaborate on that in my next blog. For now, though, suffice it to say that Zaire and I are, and will be, really good friends. And I'm glad. He's a wonderful boy. Any girl would be lucky to have a friend like him.

And I know I've been a bit blunt and mean in this blog--especially in the beginning. I'm not really a mean person. I only intended to vent my feelings somewhere, and I picked my blog, confusing it with a journal like I always do. -_-
But I sincerely do not mean to insult or cause any harm to anyone. I mean, I'm a person, after all. Not Barbie. I can't think good about other people 24/7. So I'm sorry. In advance. (Although I doubt said people will ever read this. But apologizing makes me feel better, so okay.)

Also, I'd like to apologize for the confusion in nicknames lol. Yes, BB, Zaire and Hat are all the same person. I'm crazy. I know.

Now to quote my favorite story ending,
"God's in His heaven, all's right with the world," whispered Anne softly.

No comments:

Post a Comment