Saturday, June 19, 2010

-_-

I'm not going to the concert after all. Ironic, isn't it, considering all the hassle the past couple of days.

I just wish my dad wouldn't freak out about it so much. As soon as I asked him if I could go, he immediately went, "NO."

I mean, okay, so I liked the guy once. But I'm over it now, and it's not even like it was a date or anything. I mean he'd have been performing and I wouldn't even have got to meet him or anything. Why did he have to get all possessive-dad? Why couldn't he just be cool about it like my mom? It made me feel so awkward. So I decided to cancel the plan.

But then everyone started acting weird. Even my mom. Especially my dad. Why do they have to become so weird whenever I mention Ego Boy? Even now, after almost two years. It was so annoying. I ended up yelling at them (something I don't do very often). Then they started hinting that they thought I was upset because I still liked the guy and my plan got canceled. For the last effing time, I DO NOT LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I got very, very irritated and stalked to my room, which only reinforced their incredibly stupid idea. After five minutes of reflection, I decided to play it cool, because getting annoyed was only making it worse. So I went and apologized. Then I made up some excuse about having to download stuff to teach in my class on Tuesday, and locked myself in my room.

I love my parents. I do. More than anything in the world. I just wish they wouldn't nag so much sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment