Saturday, June 19, 2010

Nutellaaaaaa... *glug glug glug*

No, no. I haven't gone into some sort of crazy chocolate-loving, soap-watching depression.

Although I did watch a lot of TV today, and I ate the Nutella straight out of the bottle.

Ah, who cares. The point is, I'm feeling really great right now. And it's not just because of the Nutella either. Gnetch, this Blogger friend of mine, just put up the post I requested her to write about how math sucks! And it's hilarious, not to mention really cool of her. (Yes, I am 'the 100th follower'. Or at least I was before my last account deleted itself. Wow, even my account hates me.)


I would recommend following her, but at present, I am a loser without an audience. :s

Speaking of loser (hahah), I didn't text Ego Boy at all after yesterday. I was thinking if he didn't message me I wouldn't go. But the boy messaged, bless him. "Tickets available at the venue," he said.

And then I'm just staring at the phone for a whole minute, mentally smacking my head for not thinking of that idea myself, and for going through the entirely too awkward situation of having him come over to my place, and what not.

So I consulted my mother in the end (believe it or not, she's actually my best friend when it comes to crap like this). And although I didn't reply to his text, I am going tonight. With my brother, of course.

Now all that's left is for me to shower, put on appropriate makeup, and decide what the hell to wear. (I swear, I have a whole closet and an additional clothes-hanger rack chock-full of outfits, but they're either too big, or too small, or outdated, or they have burnt iron holes in them, thanks to our dumbass ironing maid and our old, sick iron.)

AND I am almost halfway through with the chapter for my novel; a feat that makes me feel really good about myself. I haven't written in years--I even stopped writing in my journal back in tenth grade. And now I just feel awesome.

Plus, I woke up at two in the afternoon today. I was planning on awakening even later, since I stayed up till eight am this morning writing my last blog post. But my mom kept barging in, going all guilt-treatment on me.

Ahh. Summer is finally here!

:D

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks for mentioning me. I'm glad you liked the post. Don't worry, you'll get a lot of followers soon. Try signing up for BlogCatalog or joining Follow Me Back Tuesdays hosted by some bloggers. By that, your blog will absolutely be exposed to many readers. :)

    You can also try getting a flag counter so you would know how many visitors you get and from what country they are. You'll be shocked to see how many readers you have.

    ReplyDelete