Thursday, June 10, 2010

Not Getting off to a Good Start!

Accidentally deleted my last account. Or on purpose. I don't know. I still can't decide.
Still have to set this one up. But I HAVE to write right now, or else I'll start crying. I do NOT want to cry.

Tomorrow is officially the first day of my summer vacation. And it's already ruined, thanks to stupid girls who don't know how to plan a party.

Till this morning, it was all perfect. There were gonna be twenty of us, and right after the paper, we were going to hit the mall, and then have lunch together in the afternoon. The perfect, classy beginning to my seventeenth summer.

Then Multisim just had to go and declare that she wanted to spend her birthday at Arena.

Now, any other time I would probably have agreed. But Arena compared to the mall, is like comparing your favorite McDonald's burger with limited edition gourmet chocolate. Something like that. I suck at that kind of analogy.

Point is, though, that I didn't want to go to Arena. Neither did Bubbles, this other girl who I think is really cool, and who I've started to become close to for the past few weeks.

So Bubbles proposed early lunch by the creekside. Another awesome plan. Except I knew I wouldn't get permission. And I'm a good kid. I never do anything without permission from my parents. It's just not in my system.

Tiny, my best friend, was confused. She knew I didn't want to go to Arena, but she didn't want to disappoint Multisim on her birthday. So she just went like 'forget it' and concentrated on studying. In her opinion, it doesn't matter where we go as long as we're all together. But that's just it. She's much closer to Multisim and her other friends compared to me. I'm friends with the others--I mean I think they're generally great people--but they tend to get a bit.. well, I don't know how to describe it. I feel they should be a tad bit more sophisticated. I'm not self-obsessed or anything. I like them all, I do. But Multisim smells really bad sometimes. It doesn't hurt to use a deodorant, you know. And no, it is NOT funny if you keep half a dozen different numbers in your bag and prank-call your friends with them. It's an incredibly stupid waste of money and leisure time.

But these are all very materialistic reasons. So I'm not planning on telling them to anyone. Not even Tiny. Hence the crazy nicknames.

Also, my maternal grandmother, who had come back to the country after a decade and was staying in my room for the past couple of weeks, left this evening to stay at her sister-in-law's house for a couple of days. I know it's only a couple of days, but I was in the bathroom and she left without saying goodbye. And I miss her a lot. I was sleeping on a mattress on the floor and I'd given her my bed ever since she came. And right now, I'm still on the floor mattress. I've made up my mind not to touch the bed, because I know I'll miss her all the more then.

Damn it. I HATE being so emotional all the time!

Crap. 3:57 am. Paper in a few hours, and I have NO IDEA how it's gonna go, thanks to our *amazing* chemistry teacher, and my lack of interest in the subject. -_-

Ugh. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment